Terms and Conditions
Please read our terms and conditions and FAQs carefully before placing an order. By using this site and placing an order the user has unconditionally agreed to all our terms and conditions as given here or elsewhere on this site, as may be updated by us from time to time. You should check this page regularly to take notice of any changes we may have made to the Terms of Service.
Access to this Website is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the Services without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason if this Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts or all of this Website.
Limitations of Liability
We will not be liable to you for any damages whatsoever, loss of profits, loss of business, anticipated savings, loss of opportunity or any other indirect economic losses suffered by you arising from the use of this website.
- The pictures and details of the products are only approximate values.
- Whilst every effort has been made to reproduce products correctly, there may be variations in colour, size, work and fabric.
- Please note that the design, pattern and colour of the blouse may vary from the blouse seen.
- We thoroughly check the products before dispatch. However, customers should bear in mind that sequins and beads have a tendency to come off and we do not accept responsibility for missing sequins and beads which may have come off in transit or by the users mishandling.
- There is no guarantee of colour, work or fabric. It is your responsibility to ensure that you take adequate care of the products while in your possession.
- We advise that you only dry clean the products.
- Prices of the products may change from time to time
- If we find the price of the goods you have ordered has changed from the amount set out on the website when you placed the order with us, we will contact you and ask if you wish to proceed. If you confirm that you do wish to proceed then please remember that we will still not be under an obligation to supply the goods until we have confirmed that we have both accepted your order and that it has been dispatched. No contract will exist until we have confirmed this. If you confirm that you do not wish to proceed, your order will be cancelled and neither of us shall have any further liability to the other.
- You will receive a confirmation email of your order if placed over the internet. Please note that this email will only be an acknowledgement of your order and will not represent an acceptance of your order.
- A contract between us will not be formed until we dispatch your goods.
- We shall not dispatch the products until we receive payments in full and cleared funds from you.
- All items are subject to availability. If an item you have ordered is out of stock you will be notified immediately by email. You will then have the options of reconfirming your order when the item is in stock again, cancelling your order or choosing a product of the same price. If we are unable to contact you we will send you the remaining products and issue a refund for the product.
- You can cancel an order after it has been confirmed. But we are unable to cancel an order once it has been dispatched. Cancellation of your order will result in the deduction of the postage and packaging fee.
- All payments must be made at the time of placing an order using a credit or debit card.
- If we are unable to accept your order we shall either not debit your credit/debit card or if the payment has been taken, we shall refund to your debit/credit card in respect to that order.
- We only offer free delivery on orders over the value of £50 to delivery addresses in Mainland UK and on website products.
- We do not offer the free delivery service on orders made from catalogue products irrespective of the value of the order.
- If an order is made on products from both the website and catalogue, free delivery will only be offered if the total value of the website product exceeds £50.
- Please note that if you return products bought with our free delivery service we will deduct £8.50.
- We aim to dispatch products within 2 working days from receipt.
- We aim to deliver goods to you within the time indicated by us in our acceptance but we cannot give an exact delivery date and any delivery date is merely an indication of the delivery timescale.
- We may also deliver the products in several consignments
- If we have not delivered the products within 30 days of the date given in our acceptance then you may at your option cancel the contract. This will be your sole remedy and we shall have no further liability to you.
- Goods will only be delivered to the billing address.
- Signature is required on delivery
- You will be responsible for retrieval of the parcel if you are not in during delivery. If the product is returned to us because you are not in or have not provided us with the correct address, you will be responsible for re-delivery of the parcel including any costs incurred.
- You can return your purchase to us within 7 days of receipt, unworn and in its original packaging.
- It is also required that the label be sent with the receipt including a letter with the order number.
- You must complete the returns form in full when returning. If the returns form is not completed in full we reserve the right to refuse a refund if the delivery form has not been completed in full.
- Postage and packaging charges are non-refundable.
- Please note that if you return products bought with our free delivery service we will deduct the postage and packaging charge from your refund. This will be deducted from your payment.
- Upon receipt of your return, a refund will be issued within 30 days.
- We will not accept any items which have been damaged. We undertake stringent quality control procedures to ensure that our goods are in perfect condition when they reach you
- All goods returned are your responsibility until received by the warehouse. Proof of postage is not proof of receipt.
- You must return the goods by the recorded delivery service provided by Royal Mail as responsibility for goods will not be taken after you have received them.
- We will not accept responsibility for any returns lost in the post. You should bear in mind that the goods are YOURS until WE receive them.
- There will be no refunds on sale items. Only exchanges are permitted on sale items.
- You have a legal obligation to take reasonable care of the goods while in your possession. While in your possession:
- You can open the packaging to look and try on the products as you would in a store
- You must not try the products wearing a strong perfume or deodorant which may leave a scent or stain on the product
- Tags, labels and stickers must not be removed from any product.
- The original packaging should be retained.
- If you fail to take reasonable care of the products before returning them to us, you may have to compensate us. The returns policy does not affect you statutory rights.