RMB stands for Ready Made Blouse. The blouse comes stitched to a size of 38– 40 inches at the bust (UK Size 10-12) .
Ordering and Tracking
- How can I track my order?
We plan to keep you informed about your orders via email. You will receive emails from us from time to time to keep you updated about your order.
If you require further information you can contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist you.
- Will I receive confirmation after placing an order?
You will receive an acknowledgement email to confirm that we have received your order. Please note that this email will only be an acknowledgement of your order and will not represent acceptance of your order.
A contract between us will not be formed until we send you confirmation of despatch of the goods by email.
- What happens if an item I have ordered is out of stock?
All items are subject to availability. If an item you have ordered is out of stock you will be notified immediately by email. You will then have the option of reconfirming your order when the item is in stock again or cancelling your order. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods you will receive a full refund.
- Can I cancel an order after it has been placed?
We can cancel an order after it has been confirmed however unfortunately we cannot stop an order once it has been despatched. Cancellation of your order will result in deduction of the postage and packaging fee.
You can pay for your orders securely online by using a credit or debit card.
- What should I do if my credit/debit card has been declined when placing an order?
Please resubmit your order using a different card. For information on why your card has been declined please contact your card issuer.
We use Paypal to take payments which is a well known, secure, and reputable payment gateway.
- How many days does it take to deliver?
We aim to despatch within 48 hours of receipt of delivery, please allow 7 working days for delivery. Sometimes there may be a delay in despatch or delivery of which we will try to keep you fully informed through email.
- What are your delivery charges?
Mainland UK Delivery is free on orders over £50. For deliveries under £50 our delivery charges are £5.95 within the UK. Please note that if you return products bought with our free delivery service we will deduct £8.50
If products are to be delivered in mainland Europe please contact us for delivery prices.
- What if I do not receive my parcel?
If you do not receive your parcel within 7 working days of despatch please email us on email@example.com or call Suha Online on 020 8257 5446 with your order number.
- Is signature required on delivery?
Yes, signature is required on delivery.
- What happens if I am out when you deliver?
The delivery driver will leave a card explaining where the parcel is and what you will have to do next. The driver may leave the parcel with neighbours in cases where customers are not at home.
Returns and Refunds
- How do I return an item I have ordered?
If an item is unsuitable, you can return or exchange it. Goods can only be returned within 7 days of delivery, unworn and in good condition. The returns form must be completed in full.
We advise you to insure the goods to their total value.
All returns should be sent through the recorded delivery service offered by Royal Mail and you should keep the receipt until your payment has been refunded.
- When do I get a refund once I have returned an item?
Upon receipt of your return a refund will be issued within 30 days. The initial postage charge outlined above is non-refundable even when bought with the free delivery service.
- What if I receive my order and the package has been tampered or is open?
Do not accept any parcel which is open or looks damaged. Refuse these goods and contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 02082575446. We will not accept responsibility for orders you have accepted which are damaged or missing.
- What if my return goes missing?
You a required to return the goods through the recorded delivery service offered by Royal Mail. Keep the receipt of postage in a safe place as this is proof of posting should your parcel go missing in the post.
You should bear in mind that the goods are YOURS until WE receive them.
- How should I care for my goods?
You have a legal obligation to take reasonable care of the goods while they are in your possession.
While in your possession:
- You can open the packaging to look at and try on the products as you would in a store
- You must not try on the products wearing strong perfume or deodorant which may leave a scent or stain on the product
- Tags should not be removed from any item
- The original packaging should be retained
If you fail to take reasonable care of the products before returning them to us, you may have to compensate us. The returns policy does not affect your statutory rights.